We love a good homemade dog treat, especially one with extra benefits for your pups! These four-ingredient Homemade Pumpkin Pet Gummies are packed with superfoods and make the perfect fall treat for your dog.
Pumpkin Puree: Pumpkin is not only delicious, but it provides a great source of fiber for your dogs. Pumpkin can help keep your pups regular all while providing a tasty source of Vitamins A, C, and E.
Gelatin: Plain gelatin is a great natural source of lysine, which can help keep your dog’s skin and coat healthy and shiny.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a natural source of Lauric Acid, which can help with inflammation. It is also a healthy fat, which can help your pup’s digestion and joints.
Perio Support: Perio contains beneficial probiotics that can help restore microbial balance in the mouth and remove plaque-causing bacteria. It also has taurine and cranberry powder, both of which are a rich source of antioxidants and can support gum tissue health.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 gelatin packet (.25 oz)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Sprinkle Perio Support
- Silicone molds (in whatever shape you like!)
- Pour gelatin packet into 1 cup of cold water. Let sit for 5 minutes until the gelatin “blooms” (the gelatin powder absorbs the water).
- Heat the gelatin on low-medium heat, continuously stirring until fully combined.
- Add the coconut oil and continue to stir until the oil is melted and combined.
- Pour the gelatin mix into a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Add pumpkin and mix well.
- Once the mixture is cool, sprinkle the Perio Support into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds and place in the fridge (1-2 hours) or freezer (30-45 minutes) until solidified.
These gummies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy! These gummies are so easy to make, and you can customize the recipe to your dog’s taste. Swap pumpkin for bone broth, peanut butter, or Greek yogurt! If you make these gummies, share with us on social! Find us on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.