Dogs aren’t the only ones who get all the yummy homemade treats! Made with cat nip and Composure for Cats, these chill-out treats are the purrfect way for your kitty to wind down.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tbsp. Catnip
- 1 can tuna, drained
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg
- Composure for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed. You can use a food processor if you need to.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Press 1 Composure for Cats into each treat.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool before giving to your cat!
- For best storage, we recommend keeping these treats in your refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Give to your kitty and watch them enjoy!
If you make these cat treats, we would love to see! Tag us on Instagram @vetriscience.