Is there anything better than homemade donuts? We don’t think so. Treat your four-legged family members with these super easy DIY Dog Donuts. Made with just 6 simple ingredients, these treats can keep for up to a week in the fridge!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats (we used old fashioned)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all donut ingredients into a bowl. You might need to get your paws dirty and mix with your hands – have fun with it!
- Mold donuts into a well-oiled donut pan. We used a silicone donut pan, but metal would work just as well. If you don’t have a donut pan you can roll out the dough and cut into donut shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and completely cool before taking out. Tip: put the pan in the freezer for faster cool time.
- Once donuts are cool, dip them into Greek yogurt and top with bacon.